Exam Stress...

11:48 AM Edit This 0 Comments »



I am in finals week... 3 exams total, doesn't sound like much, considering I only have 2 classes, though nursing is 23 hrs a week (that's with 16 hrs of clinical), and I have a 3 hr sociology of health class.

Nursing final (written) is Tuesday and it covers 17 lectures worth 40%.. AHHHH!
Nursing practical (OSCE) are Thursday and frankly I have no idea what they will throw at us!
Sociology is a take home, an essay 2-3 pages long, sounds ok right? WRONG! This class is badly taught and we have to write the essay based on articles read for class. Problem is, we have NO IDEA what the heck he is talking about 3/4 of the time and he gives us HIS opinion and if you disagree he fails your paper...! ARGH!
I plan on writing it Tuesday afternoon AFTER the nsg written final.

0 comments: