March Break Madness

11:28 PM Edit This 0 Comments »










The above pics are of an autonomic neurophysiology lab... this is one of the tests I went through last week. I'll see if I can bring my camera and get pics taken of me...

Ok, so the title makes it sound like I am at some fancy beach resort... I'm not, I'm here in cold Montreal.

What I mean by this title is the fact that now that I have some "down-time" I am still running around! I have doctor/hospital appointments scheduled all week!

Monday: MGH doctor appt for my hip
Wednesday: JGH test in the neurophysiology lab
Thursday: blood tests
Tuesday: IRM for my new shoe orthotic and after the MGH for x-rays
(5 appointments in 4 days)
in between these, I am studying, doing errands and hopefully a bit of shopping!

At least by going to the MGH I get to see my friends as in my ex-nurses/PT/dietician/neurologists... same for the IRM, makes it more fun. I was speaking to one of the neuros I had 3 yrs ago, she could not get over the changes/improvemnents. Pretty neat to be able to amaze doctors!

0 comments: