Study Study Study!

8:19 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

I am slowly going bonkers. I have a class test (#2) for nursing on Wednesday and am slowly losing it. I am having a hell of a time focusing on studying. I am so distracted at home, that I have to get out of the house to study, even the noisy (and I do mean LOUD) school cafeteria or upper atrium is better than home! Doesn't help that it is now "warmer" out and lately sunny! I finished clinical last week and walked out of the Vic to a bright sunny day, only I was too damned tired to enjoy it! But I chose this profession (why? oh ya right, I LIKE it... can't wait to graduate!).

As you can tell I decided to take a break, so am writing this blog entry... or I am procrastinating, AGAIN! I will get through this semester and PASS because the thought of doing it all again makes me want to cry, so, that being said it's back to the books (medical-surgical nursing... blah) and class notes, and there are a ton of them!

Oh ya, and my camera and/or software for the camera is messed up and I cannot download (upload?) any of my pics onto the computer!!! Grrrr!

Ok, back to it...

2 comments:

segacs said...

Hang in there! I know the study marathon is brutal... but you can do it (maybe with the help of some potato chips and some Radiohead... that usually worked for me...)

Anonymous said...

Hope it went well, but I am sure it did!!! My name is Cynthia Lavarnway. I was dx with TM 4-07. Thank you for all the information!!!!!! My email is iamcyn@sbcglobal.net